user
HomeGamesAppsModsCategoriesForumHelpTelegram
enruzhdeesar
HomeHome/ForumForum/For english speaking usersFor english speaking users

For english speaking users

shamanshaman
Administrator
20-Feb-2020 20:11:45
Any questions about site, forum, mods and apps? Welcome!
KrejvenRoudKrejvenRoud
Users
21-Feb-2020 00:59:44
I know that this shouldn\'t be posted here, but i cant open new thread yet and i have question. Is there any possibility to add new versions of games \"The Quest\" together with expansions ?? I cant find updated versions anywhere except \"The Quest: Hero of Lukomorye V\" here. All other versions of main game and on expansions are old one at least by -0.1v less. Or if somebody know where to find new versions pls share here, and i writing about ANDROID versions. Thx people and BIG HELLO FROM SERBIA!
shamanshaman
Administrator
21-Feb-2020 01:11:28
To open a new topic, you must have 5 posts.Please, post a Goole play url link to this game.
KrejvenRoudKrejvenRoud
Users
21-Feb-2020 17:41:50
Цитата: shamanTo open a new topic, you must have 5 posts.Please, post a Goole play url link to this game.The Quest + all expansions (all \"The Quest\" games are available here but with old versions, except The Quest: Hero of Lukomorye V expansion which is added here couple of days ago)https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Redshift+Games&hl=en_US(REDSHIFT Developer Games) Main Game \"The Quest\" othes are expansions)Game + expansions are very great OPEN WORLD rpg like games from pc - Elder Scrolls 2: Dagerfall and 3: Morrowind.Thanks in advance :)
KrejvenRoudKrejvenRoud
Users
21-Feb-2020 17:45:06
If possible add Main game together with Expansions :) new versions (here on sites are only older versions - i clicked \"request update\" button for all \"The Quest\" games here :)
KrejvenRoudKrejvenRoud
Users
21-Feb-2020 17:50:13
Sorry for many posts, i haved problem to put link in post, but its done now, link uphere (post before this) sorry once again
KrejvenRoudKrejvenRoud
Users
22-Feb-2020 06:41:01
Thanks for updating The Quest redshift game :) can you also update The Quest : expansions? All part of Hero of Lurkmorye (1-4), Celtic Queen, Celtic Rift, Thor Hammer and other parts of The Quest? BIG THANKS
HimmelHimmel
Users
02-May-2020 16:21:01
Sorry if this is the wrong section. I have a question: please would it be possible to have a cheat menu for The Secret Society - Hidden Mystery directly in the game? Thank you,very much for the antwort
FulesaFulesa
Users
06-May-2020 03:54:14
Hello! Can somebody help me?I downloaded and really liked the androeed version of Hogwarts mystery game.But now there is a full time évente and the whole game cracked. I can\'t go in it, i always get an error text and after the game is rebooting again. I read that a lot of time this happened before but androeed fix it. I can\'t reinstall. The game because i\'m in the 3d year.any idea what can i do or whom do i write? Thanks a lot
nanirickynaniricky
Users
06-May-2020 06:13:07
please upload jurassic world alive mod apk...yesterday game was updated need new version of mod game...
HimmelHimmel
Users
29-May-2020 15:26:32
Thank you very much for the update of The Secret Society.I\'ve asked about a Cheat Menu for the game but there isn\'t in the update.Is it impossible to create a Cheat Menu for this game? Anyway thank you very much for your job,have a good day.
MohaaxMohaax
Users
05-Jun-2020 16:14:57
Please make the download links resumable or torrent
shamanshaman
Administrator
05-Jun-2020 17:19:13
Цитата: MohaaxPlease make the download links resumable or torrentOur urls has a one hour life time. After what time you try to start the download again?
MohaaxMohaax
Users
05-Jun-2020 18:57:24
Цитата: shamanЦитата: MohaaxPlease make the download links resumable or torrentOur urls has a one hour life time. After what time you try to start the download again?It downloads normally but if the internet disconnected or any thing made the downloading stops it cant be continued from for example 50% downloading.. it starts from the beginning 0%..
Mull(vk)Mull(vk)
Users
06-Jul-2020 11:03:22
Thank you for this good idea in your forum. I have been enjoying State of Survival, and also downloaded the update from this site. As I understand, the only mod is the removal of a delay at the beginning of a battle when a helpful object may be used. Is it such a significant mod, or is that the only client-side item to be found?I have not played this before, but it is enjoyable. I am not able to make purchases for money, although the markets in the game work. Is there a way to enable google purchases with the mod off? And, if the marketplace is working, is it client-side and can be manipulated? Thank you for your hard, good work!
MightyVirusMightyVirus
Users
08-Jul-2020 02:29:21
Hello i am trying to download mafia city but everytime it says apk not installed and same time there is no cache file to install what can i do?
MightyVirusMightyVirus
Users
21-Jul-2020 14:50:08
Still waiting a reply :(
namedforthemoonnamedforthemoon
Users
29-Oct-2020 21:12:46
Hi! I have been using your amazing mod for Grim Soul. I really love it.I was wondering if it is possible to mod Frostborn in the same way? Frostborn is by Kefir, the same company that made Grim Soul. Can you please take a look and see if it can be done the same way? It has multiplayer, so it\'s not exactly the same as Grim Soul.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=valhalla.survival.craft.z
AlbertiiAlbertii
Users
14-Nov-2020 11:47:07
Hi,ow do I make a game request ?
shamanshaman
Administrator
14-Nov-2020 18:08:18
Цитата: AlbertiiHi,ow do I make a game request ?here https://www.androeed.ru/orders/
AlbertiiAlbertii
Users
16-Nov-2020 21:42:46
Sorry but I don\'t see where.
JenovaJenova
Users
26-Nov-2020 21:03:23
Hello. What are chests and gold for? I click on them and the page says they cant find what im looking for.
CarmillaCarmilla
Users
15-Dec-2020 08:31:51
Hello i wanted to ask please on download section for modded games add seperated apk only so we dont have to download whole game again , for example csr 2 is 2.3gb and its updating everyweek for those who play it since long time ago only modded apk is fine , its too much data plan to downloas 2.3gb every week while we can have 60mb apk only , pls add apk only to download section too
belo942belo942
Users
26-Dec-2020 08:41:30
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wildlife.games.battle.royale.free.zoobaYou modded this app to click gems without watching ads. Could you add the ”enemies always visible in grass” frature into that mod?
N?ufragoN?ufrago
Users
26-Dec-2020 16:08:50
Hi all! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslagamesglobal.survivalistpro updated to ver 0.0.439 we are late ;) *joking* Amazing job and amazing site.
NicholasNicholas
Users
31-Dec-2020 13:36:01
Hello, I have few questions regarding the Injustice 2 game. Any help will be really appreciated.1. Update ( Assume that there is no problem with game signatures) : I have already installed the Injustice 2 mod. So if there is an update available, should i directly install the mod over the existing mod ? And would the progress still be there ? I don\'t want to lose the progress. I am paranoid thinking about losing it.2. Installing Original over Mod: If i install Original version ( Package from this site ) over the mod, would the game progress or the same account still prevail or will it get erased ?
weirdoweirdo
Users
02-Jun-2021 23:09:39
hello guyscan you put duskwood again? i was waiting for chapter 8 for a long time but now its not even on your web site :(ty very much
ManitoManito
Users
03-Jun-2021 06:31:37
How does one delete an account?
soxyladysoxylady
Users
24-Jun-2021 22:51:53
Where is the download for Cooking Diary? I see the update link, but there\'s no download link. Thanks so much!
HarleneHarlene
Users
25-Jun-2021 13:16:46
Цитата: shamanTo open a new topic, you must have 5 posts.Please, post a Goole play url link to this game.