Pastimes - Game Box
Редактировать список обновлений вы можете здесь.
Pastimes - Game Box - an excellent collection of classic board games
Pastimes - Game Box - entertaining collection of your favorite board games for android. Now you can spend your time with pleasure in the company of your favorite board games such as Sudoku, Tic-tac-toe, hangman and guess the word. All of them are collected in one application. Is not that great? You will find simple controls, easy design, fun gameplay, classic puzzles, logic games, thousands of words and constant updates with new games.
The game is suitable for absolutely all ages, and it is also available in 8 languages. Train your mind with these educational and fun games. Here you can demonstrate your language skills and learn new languages. Keep your brain in good shape and with fun and interesting time.Эту игру можно скачать в официальном Google Play Маркет.
How to install (update) Pastimes - Game Box
- Download apk file. If you update and the previous version of the application was downloaded from us, then we put it on top of the old version, otherwise performance (data storage) is not guaranteed
- Allow in the settings of installing applications from unknown sources (done once)
- Install the APK (for example, using any file manager)
- If app not install, read the Types of signatures and why they are needed
- Run app
- A short video instruction on installing applications with a cache is located here
- If you play mod version, switch off automatic login in Google Play Games. How to do this written here.
- Download APK.
- Run the installation using the built-in file manager (usually downloaded files are placed in the "Download" folder). To do this, just tap on the apk file once and click "Install" Allow in the settings to install applications from unknown sources (done once). Additionally read the topic Types of signatures and why they are needed
- If you are updating and you downloaded the previous version of the application from us, then we put it on top of the old version, otherwise operability (data storage) is not guaranteed.